The end of the school year marks the beginning of Summer, which usually means family summer vacations and family reunions. Some families head to the beach, some to the amusement park and others head to their hometown to catch up with relatives at their family reunion.
Here are a few tips to help you plan your next or upcoming family vacation!
1. Timing is everything! Choosing the date could impact your location, weather and costs involved. Determine what activities your family is interested in doing. Laying poolside, relaxing on the beach, rides on an amusement park?
2. Budget. Budget. Budget. When planning your vacation don’t forget to add in your dining and entertainment expenses in addition to your transportation and hotel expenses.
3. Don’t forget to make all of the necessary reservations. Hotel, airline, car rentals, golf tee times, spa treatments and kids’ activities.
4. Don’t forget to make a list of the things you need to pack or purchase before your trip. You won’t want to worry about buying necessities while on vacation. And if you’re buying custom family vacation t-shirts (so you can find your kids in the sea of people at the amusement park), remember to buy them ahead of time.
5. Don’t forget to have fun!
Stay tuned for our Tips on helping you plan your family reunion!